Why Sell With Fell Reynolds?
How do I know I will achieve the best price for my property?
As the number one estate agent operating in the area; the team at Fell Reynolds understands the importance of a swift and accurate property evaluation. Miscalculation causes nothing but frustration, delay and distrust; which is why we take staunch care by using the following steps to accurately valuate your property…
· Comparable reports to demonstrate recent sales and marketing activity in your sector of the market.
· Land Registry sold price data.
· An in depth assessment of current local market conditions and prices.
· Analysis of current buyer demand for properties of your attribute and price range.
“I think it’s important that my property reaches the widest possible number of potential buyers”
Fell Reynolds take advantage of modern social technology and traditional marketing methods to ensure your property reaches the widest possible relevant demographic of buyers. This includes but is not limited to…
· Postings on Rightmove, OnTheMarket and Fell Reynolds web sites.
· Displays in our prominently located high street office.
· High quality brochures using professional digital photography.
· Free EPC and floor plans.
When we say the most important factor for us is selling your home, we mean it. Every potential buyer who makes contact or queries your listing will receive a personal introduction to the property and step by step guidance from one of our experienced sales team over the phone. We are not the ‘middle men’ but rather a dedicated and unique team of individuals with diverse experience in property and marketing.
“I hear that mortgages have become difficult to acquire these days, so how will I know that my buyer can afford to buy my property?”
When we receive an offer on your property, we not only negotiate the best price; but we will also fully qualify the legitimacy and financial stability of your buyer via the following steps…
· A full assessment of the buyer’s financial position and analysis of any related sales which may impact the subsequent transaction.
· If a mortgage is required then we need to see the mortgage in its principal document AND most importantly tangible proof of the deposited funds.
· If the purchase is to be made in cash then we would need confirmation from the buyers bank that the funds are freely available.
“The thought of showing people around my home makes me nervous”
Naturally the thought of inviting strangers into your home and revealing the ins and outs of your domestic life isn’t the most comforting, but Fell Reynolds have a solution. Firstly, we will never ask our clients to host viewings unless they are absolutely confident in their decision to do so. Secondly, for sellers who wish to take a back seat in the process, our Folkestone team will allocate a dedicated agent to personally oversee and guide viewings. In fact, Fell Reynolds is the only local agent to use dedicated viewing personnel for this aspect of the sale. As a result of this practice…
· We rarely have to tell a good buyer that we can’t do a viewing to suit their timing.
· We will know the buyers ‘hotspots’ and can lead them through the viewing accordingly.
· Importantly the sales team can consequently be spending more time on the phone selling your property.
“The last time I sold a property I heard very little from my agent and they were very untimely in returning my calls”
We know that selling your home can be a stressful time and the last thing you want is to feel out of the loop with what’s going on. Honest and effective communication with our clients is as the heart of everything we do and we will:
· Provide jargon free break downs of your internet activity and performance. These will be followed up by a telephone call from a member of the team to discuss the statistics in person.
· Attempt to obtain feedback from viewings within 24 hours, which we will telephone through to you as soon as we receive it.
· Progress any sale by liaising with your buyer, their estate agent and solicitor to try and ensure the process is as seamless and stress free as possible for you.